Letter to Myself

     Hi future me! 20 years from right now I’ll be 39 which is a little frightening. Today you watched you Devils win against the Boston Bruins and I hope in 20 years I’ll see the Devils win the Stanley Cup. There’s exactly 2 months left of the second semester of my sophomore year which blows my mind that I’m closer to being a junior than a freshman. I’m staying in Tampa over the summer which is pretty exciting but I’m definitely going to miss New Jersey’s summer. Hopefully I survive the humidity here. I also hope I get enough hours at my job Sand Surf Co. because if not I’m going to go broke. I love my bosses though, it’s so fun being a part of a small business and watching them grow. The weather has finally been consistently warm which is so nice for beach days. I hope you live somewhere you can still go to the beach so often as you do in Tampa. I want to get another tattoo soon so I wonder how many tattoos I’ll have at 40. After college I hope I can travel around Europe and other countries and maybe even find a job traveling somehow. I was supposed to go to Italy this summer but Covid still exists. Working for the NHL would also be super cool hopefully you got yourself there. I’m going to send my internship proposal to the Lightning soon. I hope they don’t regret me too badly. I hope you enjoy your career and that classes like Digital Media were helpful because I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I still am so proud of my Freddie Mercury project that I did in this class. I think everything is going to work out okay for our future. The future scares me but I am excited to see what my life is at in 20 years.

Comments

Popular Posts